The mini diameter (2″)wet polisher is ideal for polishing tight corners and bowl on the Granite, Quartz, and Engineered stone countertops
The mini air wet polisher is a small weight, small size, but enough power, high speed.
This air polisher is ideal for polishing tight corners and bowl on the Granite, Quartz, and Engineered stone countertops;
It has an ergonomic handle that is easy to operate, and it can be used with a 3HP compressor;
The pads are available in 2 or 3 inches and come with rubber backer pads.
Air Consumption: 15cfm(0.45m³/min)
Air Pressure: 90Psi
Shaft Thread: 5/8″-11; M14
Air Inlet: 1/4″ Npt
Mini Pad Diameter: 2″
Variable Speed: 10,000rmp
How to make your air system used for a longer time
1. After a day’s work, the water in the compressor water tank must be emptied, otherwise long-term use will accelerate the aging of the air tool.
2. Make sure the air pressure is 90 psi and the air is clean, dry. It will help extend tool life if the air pressure is standard.
3. Every day before use, remove the tool from the airline and pour a tablespoon of oil into the machine and operate at low speed to ensure lubrication of all moving parts.
4. Please lubricate the machine before and after use everyday.
5. If the tool is used daily, then for a fixed period of time, such as 3 months, disassemble and inspect the air motor and governor assembly once, and replace damaged or worn parts.
6. If you want to replace, please use the accessories provided by the original factory. Also, do not change or modify the original design or function of the device without authorization.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@ame-tool.com”.